sábado, 31 de octubre de 2020

Bring your girlfriend to Amsterdam

 


The best X cinemas I have visited are in Amsterdam. I went to a central one that had two floors. The first was for couples and men, the second for gays. However, my girlfriend at the time and I were able to move through the two without any problem. In fact, she was fucked in the mazes of the gay room.

 

The one in the photo is a German cinema, taken from an amateur website. From what I see, it is quite similar to the one in Amsterdam. On the ground floor there is a kind of shop, like a sex shop. As you can see, the one in the photo made his girlfriend go with her ass in the air and made her climb the stairs as is. I, at least, brought mine covered up until I put her naked in the movie theater. Ah, the design has the usual mazes, dark corners and peeping holes or turnips. Oh, everything is invented! Luckily the pussy that walks around is always different!

No hay comentarios: